This Privacy Notice is published in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), 2018.
This Privacy Notice is applicable to all the Personal Data collected and processed by us, whether in physical form or electronic mode.
Please note that this Privacy Notice is applicable to all the instances, where we play the role of a Data Controller of your Personal Data, when collected and processed Personal Data about you for offering our various products or services.
M/s Bell O Seal Valves Private Limited, is committed to keep your Personal Data absolutely private. We process any Personal Data that we collect from you in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations mentioned and the provisions of this Privacy Notice. We are providing the following facts for your kind understanding about our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we would be treating them.
Throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” & “ours” refer to Bell O Seal Valves Private Limited, and the terms “you”, “your” & “yours” refer to YOU (as the Data Subject).
Collection of Personal Data & its Process:
- Business Contact Information:
- Full Name
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Company Name/Business Undertaking
- Country you belong
- Online Identifiers and other Technical Data (for e.g., IP address, transaction logs, device details) that are collected automatically when you access into our sites, send emails to us, etc.
Collection of your Personal Data:
- The business cards provided to us during the exhibitions/ conferences/ meetings/visits.
- Contact details shared with us as a part of our proposal / sales process.
- Information shared with us prior to downloading any of our social media handles and our website.
- The Personal Data collected automatically by us when you use our website and application(s).
- We may also receive some Personal Data concerning you, from third parties and also which are already available in public domain.
Purpose of your Personal Data:
- To communicate ‘Bell O Seal Valves Private Limited’ services and promotions.
- To conduct Marketing surveys and campaigns.
- For Internal MIS purposes.
- To conduct any product surveys, so as to improve and enhance our products quality and marketability.
Basis for processing your Personal Data:
- You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us, for processing your Personal Data and sending you our sales/marketing collateral and information.
- Contacting you for marketing our products.
- Sending you some forms of appreciation for being our Trusted Customer.
- Where our processing is based upon your consent, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us with a written request. Our contact details are specified below in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Upon receipt of your request for withdrawal of your consent, the consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you. Upon your agreement to the same, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
Sharing of your Personal Data with third parties:
However, we may have to disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities, if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with law, regulation, legal process; protect the safety of any person; address fraud, security, or technical issues; or protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
We may also disclose your Personal Data to the following additional entities:
- Our group companies and sister concerns.
- Law enforcement authorities, government authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, regulators, auditors and any other party appointed or requested by applicable regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities.
- statutory and regulatory bodies, authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals.
- Internal departments who need to use the data for fulfilling other requirements like delivery of product, post-sale activities, and Voice of Customer activities.
However, any personal data that may be transferred, will be certainly be protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as well as with adequate protections in place in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Usage of Cookies and other Tracking Mechanisms:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you may visit. They are widely used in order to make the websites to work efficiently, as well as to the provide information about your actions to the owners of website.
Most web browsers allow you some control of cookies through browser settings.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are required to run our website, to keep it secure and to comply with the regulations that are applicable to us.
- Functional Cookies: We may use functional cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to remember information you enter or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide you with enhanced and more personalised features.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies: We may use performance/analytics cookies on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve upon our website functioning and its performance.
- Marketing Cookies: We may use marketing cookies on our website. These cookies help us to decide which of our products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other website and mobile apps, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have visited our website.
- We may also use trackers (such as web beacons, tags, pixels) on our website and other digital properties to collect data about you.
Security of your Personal Data:
Retention of your Personal Data:
Retention of your Personal Data:
Links to other Websites:
For any queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising your rights, you could reach us at:Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of changes
Your Privacy rights
- Right of Access: You have the right to get access to your Personal Data that is with us along with other supporting information.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify your Personal Data that is with us that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete your Personal Data that you think is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data that is with us under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the Personal Data you gave us to another organisation, or to you, under certain circumstances.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to not be subjected to Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.