VALVE FOR THERMIC FLUID APPLICATION
BELLOW SEAL GLOBE CONTROL VALVES
The HTF loop control valves have a special relevance at the solar field due to the extreme conditions and fluctuations of HTF. These fluctuations have to be regulated and equilibrated with high accuracy and quickness to get uniform flow rate at loops of the solar fields.
- Valves designed for operation under highly critical pressures, temperatures and pressure drop conditions.
- Sizes from 0.5” to 24” NB straight through.
- Ratings from 150, 300, 600 LBS.
- SW or BW and flanged ends.
- Internals with anti-cavitation cages or multistage type design.
- Custom characteristic curve to ensure the accuracy.
- High quality stainless steel bellows that can achieve more than 50000 cycles.
- Fitted with pneumatic or electric actuator.
- Highly developed pressure balancing system that reduces the actuating forces and energy consumptions, even above 40bar.
- Ta-Luft certified and the highest environmental safety demands.
- Long life service.