VALVE FOR THERMIC FLUID APPLICATION
GLAND SEAL VALVES FOR MOLTEN SALTS
Gland seal valves working with molten salts are under extreme conditions such as high temperature, corrosion or likely crystallization.
With special packing design of these valves guarantee a long life service, without any kind of leakage or maintenance. Proving a solid solutions to several application.
- Operability is not affected by temperature
- Special gaskets and packing materials are used to avoid leakage.
- ASME design as per ANSI 150, 300 or 600 class ratings.
- BW, SW, or Flanged RF/RTJ ends.
- Total tightness to close as per API 598, zero leakage (bubble tight)
- Sizes: ½inch to 12inch (other sizes upon request)
- Stellited seat
- with extended bonnets
- TA- LUFT
- Special gaskets and live loaded packing arrangements