VALVES FOR NUCLEAR APPLICATION
HIGH PRESSURE BELLOW SEAL ISOLATION VALVES
High Pressure Bellow Seal Isolation Valve is used in the instrumentation line for isolating the flow of media. The valves will be used to shut off the flow of heavy water in instrument lines with temperature range of 40°C to 323°C. The pressure range of 0 to 200 kg/cm2.
- BOS has supplied valves of size DN 10 in 2500# rating to Kakrapar Atomic Power Station (KAPP) 3 and 4. Also to Rajasthan Atomic Power Station (RAPP) 7 and 8.
- Body Seat and Plug Seat Hard faced with Colmonoy Gr. 4 and 5 (Cobalt free).
- Non rotating stem to avoid torsion on bellows.
- Valve designed, tested Seismically by shake table test for the required response spectra.
- Valve has been qualified under Hot Cyclic Test with a temperature of 300°C and pressure of 200 kg/cm2 and 1000 Cycles.
- Cyclic test on the Bellows carried for 10000 cycles.
- Valve tested and qualified by Helium Leak Test at the rate of 10-5 Std cc/sec to ambient as per ASME Section V.