VALVES FOR NUCLEAR APPLICATION
INSTRUMENTATION ISOLATION BALL VALVES
- Gland Packing Type Isolation Ball Valve of size DN 10. The integral body, trim, stem seat and all wetted parts of valves made of Titanium Grade-2 as per ASTM B 348. Process Fluid is sea water.
- Gland Packing Type Isolation Ball Valve of size DN 15. The integral body, trim, stem seat and all wetted parts of valves made of F321. Process fluid is radioactive air / gas mixture.
- Valve Maximum weight is 0.75 kg for DN 10 and 1.6 kg for DN 15.
- Service life need is minimum of 40 years. The frequency of preventive maintenance of the valve is not earlier than 15000 hours (about two years) of plant running.
PROTOTYPE TESTING FOLLOWED:
- Seismic qualification
- Non-Seismic vibration test – 120Hz @ 1g
- Functional Testing
- Hydrostatic test (As per ASTM standard)
- Air Leak test (Class-4)
- Radiation Ageing Test