VALVES FOR NUCLEAR APPLICATION
HIGH PRESSURE BELLOW SEAL THREE VALVE MANIFOLD
High Pressure Bellow Seal Three Valve Manifold is defined as a group of three bellow seal valves contained in a single body. In this two bellow seal valves are used to shut off the two connections to a differential pressure instrument and the third valve is used for equalizing the pressure between the two connections. The important accessory of the DP transmitter is the Valve Manifold. Three Valve Manifold is used to isolate the DP transmitter from the process for maintenance and calibration. This ensures that the DP transmitter is not over ranged.
- BOS has supplied valves of size DN 10 and DN 12 in 2500# rating to Kakrapar Atomic Power Station (KAPP) 3 and 4. Also to Rajasthan Atomic Power Station (RAPP) 7 and 8.
- Body Seat and Plug Seat Hard faced with Colmonoy Gr. 4 and 5 (Cobalt free).
- Non rotating stem to avoid torsion on bellows.
- Valve designed, tested Seismically by shake table test for the required response spectra.
- Valve has been qualified under Hot Cyclic Test with a temperature of 300°C and pressure of 200 kg/cm2 and 1000 Cycles. No seat leakage or pressure drop during operation.
- Cyclic test on the Bellows carried for 10000 cycles.
- Valve tested and qualified by Helium Leak Test at the rate of 10-5 Std cc/sec to ambient as per ASME Section V.