VALVES FOR NUCLEAR APPLICATION
INSTRUMENTATION BELLOW SEAL / GLAND SEAL ISOLATION VALVES
- Isolation valve of size DN 10. The integral body, trim, stem seat and all wetted parts of valves is made of stainless steel type F-321 in accordance with ASTM A-182.
- Valve Maximum weight is 0.5 kg for Gland Seal and 0.75 kg for Bellow Seal.
- Service life is minimum of 40 years. The frequency of preventive maintenance of the valve will not be earlier than 15000 hours (about two years) of plant running.
PROTOTYPE TESTING FOLLOWED:
- Bellow Cyclic Test
- Seismic qualification
- Non-Seismic vibration test – 120Hz @ 1g
- Functional Testing.
- Hydrostatic test (As per ASTM standard)
- Air Leak test (Class-.4) and (Class-6) for Bellow Seal
- Helium leak test (Class -6) for Bellow Seal.